AugiMAX daily usage at home and garden
Liquid concentrated growth stimulator named “AugiMAX” is a unique bioactive product with a broad spectrum of uses. The product is certified for use in organic and conventional agriculture. “AugiMAX” demonstrates excellent results when used in organic agriculture. The results are confirmed by various research studies as well as by customer feedback.
Practice shows that “AugiMAX”:
- provides nutrients for plants in the initial stages of their development, stimulates the growth of plants
- helps plants absorb nutrients, macro and microelements, vitamins, carbohydrates.
- improves biometric elements of plant yield structure and maximises harvest
- strengthens the immune system of plants. Helps plants protect themselves against pests and diseases.
- protects plants from stress, cold, drought and excess water
- helps plants prepare for winter and facilitates better wintering of plants
- is environmentally friendly, creates conditions for growing healthy food and feed.
- helps save money because less chemical fertilisers and pesticides are needed or they are not needed at all.
- enriches soil with nutrients, speeds up the mineralisation of organic waste, enhances the recovery of exhausted soils.
Nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K): not less than 4 g/l
Humus: not less than 3 g/l
Microelements: Fe, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, B, Cu
For fertilising through soil and roots – dilute with water 1:100
For fertilising through leaves – dilute with water 1:100
For indoor plants through leaves – dilute with water 1:100
For the recovery of exhausted soils – 4-5 litres of concentrated product per 1 hectare
Lightly shake or mix before use
Prepared fertiliser remains physiologically active for limited time, so it should be used within 48 hours.
For fertilising garden plants: 1 time each 10 days
For watering greenhouse plants: 1 time each 7 days
For watering indoor plants: 1 time each 15 days
For keeping fresh cut plants
For watering lawns: 1 time per month
For soaking seeds or bulbs before sowing or planting: bulbs – 1 hour; seeds of legumes – 6 hours; seeds of radish or lettuce – 12 hours; seeds of carrots, cucumbers, pumpkins – 24 hours.
For better rooting and survival of bushes and trees after re-planting: water 1-2 times per week
For fertilising perennial plants: 2 times per month
For soil preparation: spraying – 4-5 litres of concentrated product per 1 hectare (may be mixed with all chemical fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides)
Store apart from food products. Keep out of reach of children. Storage temperature from -3 to +35°C. Frozen product preserves all the useful qualities. Organic residue may form. Protect from direct sunlight.
Concentrated product can be stored up to 3 years.